1000V Insulated Adjustable Wrenches
Irega 1000V Insulated Adjustable Wrenches
Sizes from 6” to 12” – 6” and 8” are Super Wide Opening Jaw
- For work on voltage up to 1,000V AC or 1,500V DC
- Each individual insulated wrench is submitted to a high voltage test according to the EN-60900 Standard (equivalent IEC-900). That is, 10,000 Volts for 10 seconds, and only those that pass the test are accepted
- The handles are insulated with “plastisol” material made of three layers of different colours to warn of danger due to damage - Red (Guaranteed), Orange (Caution) & Yellow (Danger)
- As soon as Yellow, colour appears, the user should immediately Stop using the adjustable wrench as a Safety tool for electrical installations, and replace it for a new one.
There is a fourth Black layer (without electrical insulation properties) at the bottom of the handle, aimed to provide extra protection against falls, knocks, etc… on that area.
- Available in sizes of 6” (150mm), 8” (200mm), 10” (250mm), 12” (300mm) & 15" (375mm)
Important: Insulated adjustable wrenches cannot be homologated to VDE standards because the part used for adjustment (the knurl) cannot be insulated. Consequently, complete user’s security cannot be guaranteed
|INS-06-SWO||6" / 150mm|
|INS-08-SWO||8" / 200mm|
|INS-10||10" / 250mm|
|INS-12||12" / 300mm|
|INS-15||15" / 375mm|