Flaring Tools & Expander Kit
Universal Flaring Tool
Part No. FT-U
Self-adjusting flaring tool for flaring any tube size from Ø 5 - 16mm (3/16” to 5/8”) O.D. Compact and easy to use, with innovative tube holding mechanism.
- Unique economic self-adjusting flaring tool
- For producing precision 45° single flares on copper pipes
- Compact & easy to use, with innovative tube holding mechanism
Refrigerant Flaring Tool Kit
Part No. FT-HDE
45° flares on standard copper or tougher materials such as mild steel, stainless steel & R410 gas compliant copper.
- Eccentric cone enables easier operation
- 1/4” - 3/4” O.D.
Double Flaring Tool Kit
Part No. FT-DFS
For 45° single or double flares on copper, brass, aluminium and precision steel tube up to 1mm wall thickness.
- Includes flaring tool, 7x double flare attachments & Tube Cutter
- 3/16” - 5/8” O.D.
Part No. CT-100M
Single-stage expanders designed to expand tubing for fast, accurate joints in soft copper, aluminium and soft steel tube without using fittings.
- The mechanism is free-floating and selfcentring
- Sizes: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1.1/8"